Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcoming 2016



Flipping the pages back, the year 2015 was a beautiful journey with numerous ups and downs, surprises, achievements, as well as challenges and difficulties. Looking the year surfatially life was full of struggles shaken by earthquake, strangled by embargo, deaths, terror and violence everywhere but when I plunge deep there were pretty beautiful moments to celebrate. The slight touch of old people with eyes full of gratitude, the tight hug of children, the happiness when your students pass with hundred percent results, the satisfaction when your efforts yield results, the smile you earn after serving the needy and the remembrances of people whose lives you have touched are the memories which will always be cherished.

This year made me realize that my life was much easier than that of many individuals of Nepal. It made me feel the afflictions of people as well as helped me realize the potentials of youth after seeing their rigorous efforts during earthquake. I saw god in those helping hands while I saw devils on those people who were using the aids for their personal gains. Individually the year 2015 helped me identify true friends and the fake ones and made me a strong woman. Life threw me to the wolves and I returned leading a pack. I learnt that life doesn’t get easier we just tend to get stronger. The only regret of this year was I wasted too much of time on people who weren’t worth it.

Nevertheless realizing the quicker we let go our past the sooner a brighter path will await, I am really excited for 2016. I don’t have any resolution as such but I have made my mind to utilize the upcoming days to an optimum level (remembering to take breaths). I will make sure this year will be much more awesome than last year and I will indulge myself in those activities which will make me happy. At the end of the day isn’t life all about happiness?









No comments:

Post a Comment